Tuesday 2 February 2010

Portuguese Idol - Filipe Pinto

Filpe Pinto is my favourite contestant of the Portuguese Idol, he as an unique voice kind of similar to Eddie Vedder's .
He has sung Radiohead, Santana, oasis amongst others...

I will show you my favourite performance where he sings in English, and I will also throw in one in Portuguese.

The english one is Oasis' "Don't look back in anger":
 

The Portugues is "Ouvi Dizer"(Loosely translates to "I heard") from Ornatos Violeta:


He is already in the Top 2, which will be this Sunday. I will let you know if he wins!
The other contestant is actually my second favourite her name is Diana I will post some videos soon.

how do you think he would do in your country's idol?
Comments are welcome!

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your views!