Saturday 20 February 2010

Great Musicians (Famous) II : Pearl Jam

Pearl Jam, a rock band formed in 1990 in Seattle. They played an important role in the Grunge movement of the 90's, with bands like Nirvana.

Since then they have recorded nine albums, the first being "Ten" and the last "Backspacer" with memorable songs like "Betterman", "Alive" and "Ledbetter" just to name a few.

The current members of the band are(with wikipedia links):
Eddie Vedder(vocals,guitar)
Mike McCready(lead guitar)
Stone Gossard(rhythm guitar)
Jeff Ament (bass guitar)
Matt Cameron(drums)

My favourite song of the new album "Just Breath":


I am going to see them for the first time this summer, in on of the best Portuguese Summer Festivals "Alive!" .
Can't await!

Hope you enjoyed it!

Please comment, dig and\or tweet...
...if you like it...

Cheers!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Pearl Jam is freaking amazing! I haven't heard their entire new album yet, I didn't care for the first single too much tho :( Eddie Vedder's talent is simply incredible. These guys are also on my list of all time favorites. I don't think I could ever get tired of hearing them.

Post a Comment

Share your views!